Courseware for Premiere Pro
This course provides a hands-on experience working inside Premiere Pro, that will show competency at an industry associate-level and is college and career ready. You will be able to demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Premiere Pro and complete tasks independently.
Designed to help you get certified
MSi’s courseware prepares you for the Adobe Certified Professional Exam. The exam is a 50 minute exam that can be administered remotely by MSi or through a local testing center. When employers see Adobe Certified Professional badges in a portfolio, they know the candidate’s design sense is backed by technical know-how, problem-solving skills, and the drive to work smarter.
Includes the following features
Listen - a read-along feature designed to support auditory learners is available in every course. This feature is available at the top of every topic page. Simply click on the "play" icon and start listening.
Comprehensive Grade Book
Save valuable time by eliminating the need to create additional lessons. All MSi courses generate grades automatically from students as they complete knowledge checks, practice activities, quizzes, and projects. These grades are automatically entered into the MSi LMS (Learning Management System). You can easily import these grades into your district's grade book.
Assessments to Track Progress
Easily measure your students learning gains and identify any knowledge gaps. At the beginning of every chapter, there is a pre-assessment. Once students have completed the chapter there will be a post-assessment. You’ll see these scores immediately so you can proceed accordingly.
To make it easier to concentrate, MSi offers a Focus Mode. This tool removes elements on the page that can be distracting. We’ve found this feature to be very helpful, particularly for visual learners.
Course Completion Badge
Share accomplishments! Upon completion of the course with a grade of 80% or higher, students are eligible for a course completion badge that is designed to be displayed on LinkedIn and other social media channels.
Course Completion Certificate
Showcase success! After completion of the course with a grade of 80% or higher, students are eligible for a printable course completion certificate.
- Chapter 1: Learning Objectives
- Topic 1A: Identifying the Video Purpose and Audience
- 1.1: Practice- Identifying the Video Purpose and Audience
- 1.1: Quiz – Identifying the Video Purpose and Audience
- Topic 1B: Identifying Relevant and Appropriate Content
- 1.2: Practice – Identifying Relevant and Appropriate Content
- 1.2: Quiz – Identifying Relevant and Appropriate Content
- Topic 1C: Understanding Copyright
- 1.3 Practice – Understanding Copyright
- 1.3: Quiz – Understanding Copyright
- Topic 1D: Production Planning and the Management Process
- 1.4: Practice – Production Planning and the Management Process
- 1.4: Quiz – Production Planning and the Management Process
- Project 1
- Chapter 2: Learning Objectives
- Topic 2A: The Premiere Pro Welcome Screen
- Video 2.1 – The Premiere Pro Interface
- 2.1: Practice – The Premiere Pro Welcome screen
- 2.1: Quiz – The Premiere Pro Welcome Screen
- Topic 2B: Understanding the Workspace
- 2.2: Video – Understanding the Workspace
- 2.2: Practice – Understanding the Workspace
- 2.2: Quiz – Understanding the Workspace
- Topic 2C: Preferences
- 2.3: Video – Startup Preferences
- 2.3: Practice – Startup Preferences
- 2.3: Quiz – Startup Preferences
- Project 2
- Chapter 3: Learning Objectives
- Topic 3A: Shooting Video
- 3.1: Practice – Shooting Video
- 3.1: Quiz – Shooting Video
- Topic 3B: Import Media Assets
- 3.2: Practice – Import Media Assets
- 3.2: Quiz – Import Media Assets
- Topic 3C: Import Photoshop Files
- 3.3: Video – Import Photoshop Files
- 3.3: Practice – Import Photoshop Files
- 3.3: Quiz – Import Photoshop Files
- Topic 3D: The Project Panel
- 3.4: Video – The Project Panel
- 3.4: Practice – The Project Panel
- 3.4: Quiz – The Project Panel
- Project 3
- Chapter 4: Learning Objectives
- Topic 4A: The Source Monitor
- 4.1: Video – The Source Monitor
- 4.1: Practice – The Source Monitor
- 4.1: Quiz – The Source Monitor
- Topic 4B: Adding and Editing Video Clips in a Sequence
- 4.2: Video – Adding and Editing Video Clips in a Sequence
- 4.2: Practice – Adding and Editing Video Clips in a Sequence
- 4.2: Quiz – Adding and Editing Video Clips in a Sequence
- Topic 4C: Understanding Audio
- 4.3 Practice: Updating in Chapter 4 – Editing Video and Audio in a Sequence
- 4.3: Quiz – Understanding Audio
- Topic 4D: Adding and Editing Audio
- 4.4: Video – Adding and Editing Audio
- 4.4: Practice – Adding and Editing Audio
- 4.4: Quiz – Adding and Editing Audio
- Project 4
- Chapter 5: Learning Objectives
- Topic 5A: Create Titles
- 5.1: Practice – Creating Titles.
- 5.1: Quiz – Creating Titles
- Topic 5B: Shapes
- 5.2: Video – Shapes
- 5.2: Practice – Shapes
- 5.2: Quiz – Shapes
- Topic 5C: Video Transitions
- 5.3: Video – Video Transitions
- 5.3: Practice – Video Transitions
- 5.3: Quiz – Video Transitions
- Topic 5D: Video Effects
- 5.4: Practice – Video Effects
- 5.4: Quiz – Video Effects
- Project 5
Chapter 6: Learning Objectives
Topic 6A: The Export Feature
6.1: Practice – Export Using Max Render
6.1: Quiz – Export Using Max Render
6.2: Practice – Export a Clip of a Sequence
6.2: Quiz – Export a Clip of a Sequence
Topic 6B: Formats
6.3 Video – Export a Project with No Audio
6.3: Quiz – Export a Project with No Audio
K-12 Specific Features
Students self enroll and register using an easy to use token registration key provided to teachers. Students are automatically added to period groups.
Password reset options are emailed to teachers to allow teachers to reset a student’s password.
Grade reporting allows students and teachers to view grades. Includes a comprehensive gradebook which allows grades that can be exported to a CSV or Excel file. Grades can be imported into your district or institutions gradebook.
Classes are branded for the institution or instructor with a custom logo.
Focused on the industry certification domain objectives.
Support you can depend on*
*Our exceptional customer support is always included. Fine print not needed.
At MSi, we are dedicated to your success. We want you to feel comfortable coming to us to ask questions. This is what we do for a living, and we love our job! Our helpful customer support team is based in the United States, friendly, and ready to assist. We are here to help you through the entire process. We’ll give you detailed instructions to enroll your students, set up your courses, and answer any questions you may have along the way. MSi takes pride in providing customer support you can depend on.
WHAT OUR TEACHER'S SAY
MSi has it all. They can offer you everything. They offer the curriculum, They can give you everything every student needs.